Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Uralai Chops

As I had already told that people love potatoes in any form.This is one of the forms!
I and my daughter ate half of it while frying it!!!!!
I ran out of curry leaves so I used coriander leaves.It went well ..!!!!!!!

Potatoes- 3big
rice flour- 2tsp
red chilli pwd- 1tsp
dhania pwd- 1tsp
salt - 1/4 tsp
curry leaves- 1 handful.
oil- 2tbsp







Method:
Peel and cut potatoes into thick round slices.
Cook them for 3 minutes with salt and a pinch turmeric pwd.
Drain and keep them aside.
In a bowl mix rice flour,salt(little), curry leaves,oil and red chili pwd.with little water.
Marinate these cooked slices in the batter for 15 minutes.
Heat a tawa. Spray some oil on it and arrange these slices.
Drizzle some oil on the pieces also.Fry for 1 minute.
Flip it. fry until brown.
Repeat the same with the rest of the slices.
Serve with plain curd rice or rasam .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments.