Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Guacamole (Avacado chutney)


I have heard about this fruit after coming to US.I tried this in one of my friends house .
Guacamole is usually served as a dip,but it is also a great accompaniment for tacos.I used it as a chutney for dosa.I bet you everybody will love it.Their buttery,flavor is incomparable.I just altered the flavor for Indian style.It can be had in two ways either purre it or just mix it.





mixed


pureed

ripe avocados-2
fresh lime juice- 1tbsp
ripe tomato-1 large chopped
onions-1/4 cup chopped
cilantro- 1/4 cup chopped
green chilies-1-2 deseeded & minced
salt- 3/4 tsp
cumin pwd- 1/4 tsp(optional)




Method:
With spoon scoop out avocado.
In a bowl add avocado with lime juice,cumin pwd,tomato,onions,cilantro,chilies and salt.
Add all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it.Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl.

Note: 
Serve immediately or refrigerate it  for later.
It changes color.

1 comment:

Please leave your comments.